We’re hiring for a new Director of Operations at The Samsara Experience. Please read what we’re looking for below, and apply if you’re a good fit. Thanks in advance!
We are students of the human body, dedicated to the development of the world’s most high performance training method. The Samsara Method is rooted in the study of human biology, and the quest to return human beings to their natural athletic state; explosive, agile, and able to outlast the terrain. We believe all human beings are athletes. We are all capable of achieving breakthroughs in our performance and ability to overcome chronic pain and dysfunction.
Director of Operations
ABOUT THE POSITION
Like every member of our team, you empower people to achieve the highest level of performance their DNA is capable of. As the Operations Director, you’re the embodiment of the brand for our staff and high level partners, vendors, and other critical relationships. You lead a team happily toward big goals every day. You crush sales and keep us on budget. You focus on building systems and processes to help the business be as efficient as possible. All employees are encouraged and empowered to solve problems creatively and put the athletes’ and staff’s needs at the center of everything we do.
At Samsara we move quickly, we are always seeking the next level, we chase progress. We have a staff culture of open communication, kindness and social justice. We lift each other up, we rise together.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a passionate outdoors person with a curiosity about the human body and performance? Do you thrive when other people succeed? Are you a natural leader? Do you enjoy growth? Are you ready to lead a small business into a global brand, with a mission to change the way athletes train?
If you’re nodding your head, we want to connect with you! We are hiring a full-time Director of Operations. Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR LEADERSHIP IS INSPIRING
- You get psyched when others succeed
- You thrive on building a culture around a mission
- You know how to hire the best person for the job
- You have experience (and enjoy) managing a team
YOU ARE AN OPERATIONAL WIZARD
- You work by implementing systems and processes
- Managing multiple priorities and schedules is a fun puzzle for you
- You keep your eye on the big picture while navigating the day to day
YOU VALUE AND DEMONSTRATE INTEGRITY IN ALL YOU DO
- You own your mistakes and learn from them
- Your word is good. Your coworkers can count on your reliability
YOU ARE A LIFE-LONG LEARNER
- You’re eager to grow and evolve
- You thrive in a high change environment
YOU ARE AN ADVOCATE FOR CHANGE
- You recognize that social privilege and economic opportunity are connected to race in America, and you feel it is our shared duty as people of privilege and power to address this system inequality- to work for the advancement of all people of color, to create a more fair society.
- You see that climate change is a clear and present threat to our planet and you align with the effort to transition to a more sustainable economic future.
6+ Years in Leadership and Operations in a small start-up phase (high-growth) company required.