As both a coach and a veteran Exum guide, Zahan Billimoria designed this 16-week training plan to help you fully prepare for the ascent, and also enjoy the process every step of the way. It follows our full-spectrum training method, weaving aerobic endurance, maximum strength, and Athlete IQ into your workouts every week so you can summit—and descend—with style.
While we call this the “Grand Teton” plan, paying homage to our roots in the Tetons, it extends to any similar objectives, from Mount Rainier and Forbidden Peak in the Cascades to the Matterhorn in the Alps.
- Structured 16-week training plan
- Aerobic and strength workouts
- Athlete IQ: Winter 2022 Edition
- Exercise video demonstrations
- Personal training log (digital)