This video program contains three movement progressions—plank, pistol, and stability ball—in which we guide you through each move, step-by-step, so you can learn the variations and hone your biomechanics.
There is one workout for each of the four levels, which compiles these movements into sequences, including a warm-up, circuits, and rest periods, for an approximately 45-minute session. We lead you through the exercises and manage the timing so you can focus on max effort.
Do the workouts one to two times per week in season and three times per week during the off season to advance your strength and athleticism.
- Introduction video
- Plank Progression (11 movements/videos)
- Pistol Progression (11 movements/videos)
- Stability Ball Progression (10 movements/videos)
- Guided video workouts (all four levels)
- Floor space (8 by 8 feet)
- Stability ball