This video program contains three movement progressions—plank, pistol, and stability ball—in which we guide you through each move, step-by-step, so you can learn the variations and hone your biomechanics.
There is one workout for this level, which compiles these movements into sequences, including a warm-up, circuits, and rest periods, for a 45-minute session. We lead you through the exercises and manage the timing so you can focus on max effort.
Do the workout one to two times per week in season and three times per week during the off season to advance your strength and athleticism.
- Introduction video
- Plank Progression (two movements/videos)
- Pistol Progression (four movements/videos)
- Stability Ball Progression (three movements/videos)
- Guided video workout (one video)
- Floor space (8 by 8 feet)
- Stability ball